Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mittens & Mom

I have finished 3 more pair of mittens and more on the way. I am also making a few pair right now for my cousin's baby who was just born July 5th.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On to another subject, my mom. She was recently in the hospital with a collapsed lung. This is the second time it has happened in the last year and a half. She now has to have major surgery to prevent it from happening again. They'll have to crack open her chest to be able to do what they need to do. I am so scared and worried right now and so is she. The doctor said she almost died from the last one and if i would have happened when she was sleeping she would have died. She also said that it could happen again any minute now and it could kill her. We'll know more by the end of the week and next week so i will be blogging about this again.

1 comments:

Tina said...

I am very sorry to hear about your mom. I have a cousin (second cousin, actually) that has been in and out of the hospital all her life with heart surgeries. I hope everything will go well with your mom's surgery.