Sunday, July 20, 2008

More Hats

I made more hats! I love making them, there so easy and cute. I made the Pink and Purple hats for my cousins new baby girl, i modified my pattern to make them smaller for her. The Green hat is for Evan, to go with his blue/white hat. I am in the process of making more. As for a pattern, it is certainly being tested at the ville and if it passes i will add it here for you all.

On another subject, my mom is having surgery tomorrow so I wont be blogging for a little while. Please say a prayer for her, that everything goes fine and she'll have a good recovery.I thank you so much!

Now on to pictures:

2 comments:

Lenni said...

Those are very nice! I'm partial to the green one. ^_^

Zu said...

Very cute hats! I'm a hat freak myself. :-) They are so quick and easy to do!